Swedish Dishcloths | 100% natural and biodegradable
The benefits of using Swedish Dishcloths:
- Each dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels (saving money and reducing waste).
- Absorbs 20x its weight.
- Is far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill.
- Is far sturdier than a paper towel and will not easily fall apart.
- Air dries quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.
Cleans virtually streak-free.
They can be sterilized and reused up to 200 times!
These reusable Swedish dishcloths contain 70% sustainably forested wood cellulose and 30% organic cotton. The material is certified by international regulatory organizations to ensure a positive environmental impact.
How to use:
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Can be used with soap, spray, cleaners, or just water!
- Cleans countertops, granite, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel and glass.
- Effective for cleaning those nooks and crannies that might shred other cloths.
How to clean:
- Clean in washing machine or top rack of the dishwasher.
- Sterilize in boiling water for 1-2 minutes, or microwave when damp for approximately 1 minute.
- May be gently bleached on occasion: See FAQs for more details.
- Squeeze out excess water and leave flat, drape over the faucet, or over the side of the sink to air dry.